The Frantic Diary of the Month of November

Hope Springs Eternal ( -Someone, not me) - A Nanowrimo attempt

Name:
Location: Annapolis Valley, Canada

Decide to take private art lessons to see where it takes me.

Sunday, November 5

On the downslide

Gruelling to get in word count. Ugh. I've written 27 pages, I can usually write twenty in one day and I've been straining over 5 to get that.

On the plus side, the good thing about doing Tolkein fanfic is that when I get stuck for words I stick in a song. Yes to travelling. It might be nice to have a little plot between songs but one can only do so much.

So far I've had a character decide to move a way, a depressing goodbye party, the begining of a riding journey, a lot of introspection and wishy-washy mamby-pampy thoughts and a whole bunch of songs.

One could even say chalk full of songs if they were so inclined.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

cash advance
Online cash advance loan programs.