The Frantic Diary of the Month of November

Hope Springs Eternal ( -Someone, not me) - A Nanowrimo attempt

Name:
Location: Annapolis Valley, Canada

Decide to take private art lessons to see where it takes me.

Monday, October 30

Rethinking things

Okay, so I think I've started to realize that this blog is kinda useless. Was this revelation greeted by the deletion of my blog? Nope, a new post!

My research got a little further today. I managed to print all the stuff I collected off, now all I have to do is read through and assimilate it into my story. Can you tell I suck at research projects.

Two days, ants crawling in gut, need to check my mail and watching corner gas. On the plus side homework has settled slightly, my grandparents are going to be visiting and I'm fully stocked up on junk food.

So I have maps, character trees and long detailed (and conflicting histories).

Now all I need are writing skills!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

cash advance
Online cash advance loan programs.