The Frantic Diary of the Month of November

Hope Springs Eternal ( -Someone, not me) - A Nanowrimo attempt

Name:
Location: Annapolis Valley, Canada

Decide to take private art lessons to see where it takes me.

Saturday, October 28

Missed another, excuse me while I go shoot myself in the foot.

So, very little happened yesterday. Had a headache the size of a small elephant, which considering the size of my brain cage....

Got basically nothing done in the way of research, but I did get around to answering my nano mail, just in time to discover that I had missed the first regional event by 5 measly hours.

Sigh.

Grrr.

*whapping head against wall*

Got the second and third DVDs, although return of the king is being difficult. Still (ignoring the fact that the only mention to Nimrodel or Amroth was in Lothlorien, and so the first movie) they might work as a mental pick me up when my brain inevitably breaks into tiny shards.

I'm SO excited. Also grumpy, but that’s my natural state. Still, days are getting shorter, and I should really get on it, but I'm still getting distracted like frivolously things such as history homework. And blogging, but that’s beside the point.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

cash advance
Online cash advance loan programs.