The Frantic Diary of the Month of November

Hope Springs Eternal ( -Someone, not me) - A Nanowrimo attempt

Name:
Location: Annapolis Valley, Canada

Decide to take private art lessons to see where it takes me.

Monday, October 23

And on Sunday there was rest, or at least that's what I'm blaming it on

So, yesterday.... how an uncomfortable number of my posts start. Not much done on story, but I got my mother to sign up, and checked my nanomail and found that 4 people had sent me messages, and I now have buddies. Shock! Passing out shock!

Wonder how long it will be before they run to the hill in fear?

Not the point.

Anyways, since its 8:30 in the morning, I don't have much news for today, only really high hopes, so...

signing off in hopes of managing some homework dealing with run-on, fused and incomplete sentences. (the fun!)

love this photo, its of a
tattoo you can get (temp)
if you make a donation
to nanowrimo. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

cash advance
Online cash advance loan programs.