The Frantic Diary of the Month of November

Hope Springs Eternal ( -Someone, not me) - A Nanowrimo attempt

Name:
Location: Annapolis Valley, Canada

Decide to take private art lessons to see where it takes me.

Friday, October 20

So I missed another day

I missed another day, but nothing much happened (or at least that I can remember). Went to school for 8 1/2 hours (fun!) came home, slept, ate dinner, goofed around, watched TV, did no homework, and drew a random quick (and very bad sketch) during psyche (I like that show).

Today, there was more school, and I worked on descriptive writing that I had to do, and ended up coming up with one thing that I kinda like (1 out of 8s not bad, right?) and I re-read some of my old stuff, and... well were not going to get into that.

Went out for payday lunch (pizza this week, happens every second week) and then to the library and picked up "unfinished tales", then went to the bookcase in my house and grabbed the Simarillion (which is my moms), although I didn't find any mention of either Nimrondel or Amroth in the index (can you tell I haven't read that one?).

I started on ‘Unfinished Tales’, skipping to the relevant part because I don't have 7 years to spare, and so far it’s very confusing. It's contradictory excerpts from several sources that only make sense if you've studied (seriously) the entire cannon. (Which I haven't, I'm actually still working through two towers for the second time, but have been too distracted to really get anywhere).

I also have the old lord of the rings cartoon, which is kinda funny, and the new version of the fellowship of the ring, even if it's not pure source.

The most exciting things that happened is that my DVD RW on my laptop was finally fixed in a tech support call (to the philipeans), but that has very little to do with Nano, so....

Here’s to hoping I can actually get something done before next October.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

cash advance
Online cash advance loan programs.