The Frantic Diary of the Month of November

Hope Springs Eternal ( -Someone, not me) - A Nanowrimo attempt

Name:
Location: Annapolis Valley, Canada

Decide to take private art lessons to see where it takes me.

Monday, October 16

And on the eve of the second day...

So, not much today. I've been playing with people I constructed from parts made by Josie at http://www.over-the-moon.org/dollz/ because I've been shamed into attempting to make a banner (or something) for the nano site.

I've also been working on my typing skills in a free trial of Typing Master Pro, because that was another source of shame for me as I browsed the nano forums. I thought my typing speed (which improved massively when I started typing huge amounts daily) was really good, and when I tested it, it came out at around 40 wpm, whereas people in the forum were working adjusted speeds of 100 wpm.

Since it's still October, and I'm not rushing to plan a sabbat (samhain) I've decided to get as much prep work done as possible.

The other thing I worked on today (besides school, the little I did) was convincing my mom, who can write but rarely does, usually serving as an excellent, excellent editor for my crap, to join nano. I haven't been successful, and there’s a break in my campaign while she grocery shops and I work on homework, which is what I'm doing now ;) but all in all it seems to be going well so far. I still have another two week-ish-s.

Today;
Research Done: None
Plot Planning Done: None
Character or Event Outlines: None
Typing: 20 mins
Nano site: 20 mins
- Forums: 10 mins
Banner work: 1 1/2 hours

I rock at time management!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

cash advance
Online cash advance loan programs.