The Frantic Diary of the Month of November

Hope Springs Eternal ( -Someone, not me) - A Nanowrimo attempt

Name:
Location: Annapolis Valley, Canada

Decide to take private art lessons to see where it takes me.

Thursday, October 26

Quickie

This is a quick post because my brain is fried. Trying to figure out why certain egyptian rulers were so great, which would be more fun if they didn't all have names that sounded like varations of the same four. Anyways, bad school day, bad homework night, I'm pretty sure I'm not going tomorrow and nothing but moving a few bits of text around was done for nano.

I am so fricken stressed, and its october. I think it will pass on the weekend.

Anyways, read a book this afternoon called Dead until Dark (by Charlain Harris) and that was my big acomplishment for the day. Yahoo!

http://www.amazon.ca/Dead-Until-Dark-Charlaine-Harris/dp/0441008534/sr=8-1/qid=1161908931/ref=sr_1_1/702-4187766-4628819?ie=UTF8&s=books

Theres a link to the book, which was intresting, and I'm hoping to find another in the series because I got attached the main characters but it had way to many random and extranious things, and useless characters, as well as bits were the plot got remarkably thin. Anyways... thats all folks, go away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

cash advance
Online cash advance loan programs.