The Frantic Diary of the Month of November

Hope Springs Eternal ( -Someone, not me) - A Nanowrimo attempt

Name:
Location: Annapolis Valley, Canada

Decide to take private art lessons to see where it takes me.

Wednesday, October 25

I'm not sure if there are days missing, but here it is

I changed the template *does happy dance* although I did it a few days ago, and it wasn't note worthy then.

Reading nano emails, which are loading slowly as I write this, and writing back to people who have written to me. Weird, wonder how long that will last? I have this theory that it takes longer to drive people with text that with words, but we'll see.

Anyways, now new and shiny plot points (not like I posted the last ones, because they are way too disorganized. I have trouble not jumping to the next thing when I see that the first could be finished)

I just finished reading No Plot? No Problem! by Chris Baty. While it didn't change my writing life, it did have some things I might implement, and some things I definitely won't. Still, very entertaining to read. His writing style (which I had already gleaned from the posts on the nano site, and is 85% of the reason I paid actual money for a shiny new copy, which is now creased and slightly rained on, instead of borrowing it from the library) is very Pithy.

At the bus stop (in the cold, but don't get me started on the weather) I ended up splitting one of the cracking areas on my lip as I lost the battle against laughing out loud (doesn't that make you want a copy) and started snorking softly on the go train, causing slight pauses in the tedious and idiotic conversation next to me. I didn't look up to see if there were odd glances being thrown at me. Anyways,

got distracted, read more emails, but here are the links I was searching for.

http://www.amazon.ca/No-Plot-Problem-Low-Stress-High-Velocity/dp/0811845052/sr=8-1/qid=1161821510/ref=sr_1_1/702-4187766-4628819?ie=UTF8&s=books

http://store.nanowrimo.org/product.php?productid=2

Seriously though (and no, I'm not actually pushing the book, refer back to my comments on the CD) I bought my copy at chapters (who I frequent as often as I have free money), and their search program is inconsistent and irritating.

I've noticed that this blog has been really getting away from the point, but I'm not sure what my point originally was, so I'm going with it.

But right now, I'm seeing if bones is actually on, and surfing the nano forum, and typing this is just a little too distracting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

cash advance
Online cash advance loan programs.