The Frantic Diary of the Month of November

Hope Springs Eternal ( -Someone, not me) - A Nanowrimo attempt

Name:
Location: Annapolis Valley, Canada

Decide to take private art lessons to see where it takes me.

Friday, November 3

Glorius excitment, twitching and possibly some harps

I managed to fix the mearas thing, first of all. Secondly I am about on my word count for today (although i should be ahead since it was a p.a. day.) And another thing was that I figured out that I would actully have enough in the story to streach it out into the nessiasary words, and lastly, the thing thats making me super hyper:

I posted a story on tth (twisting the hellmouth) last night. I was reading through some of my old stories, and probably sleep deprived because after month of being to scared to post anything I said screw it, set up an accound and posted a story.

I checked this morning, just to see if there were any hits although it was kinda soon (I was hoping for three) The hits were in the hundreds, the reviews were eight. EIGHT!

Once pointed out problems in my chapter summary but the other seven were all... compliments?

I swear I'm not sleep deprived at this point! Honest, this is how it happened. So in that giddy/ stupid spirt, I posted the campanion piece to my original story (which I liked less, but eh) and it has six reviews so far (like 6 hours later): all good.

I'm serious wondering if I've suddenly become dislexic.

Right, where was I? Ah. The only downside is that that is all I had in that series and no plans for more. But people were asking for more. Obviously, doing nano, I can't do that now, but if I tried it later and ruined the good of the first two...

ah the stress.

And delirium of pleasure.

And focus straying from Nano

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

cash advance
Online cash advance loan programs.