The Frantic Diary of the Month of November

Hope Springs Eternal ( -Someone, not me) - A Nanowrimo attempt

Name:
Location: Annapolis Valley, Canada

Decide to take private art lessons to see where it takes me.

Wednesday, November 1

Excitement and Insanity

Okay, Quickly.

Yesterday I did a whole bunch of researched, finally managed to understand the origin of the elves (which had been confusing the hell out of me, go, go back. how many... grr).

Today, the first day of Nano, I haven't actully don't any writing yet (damn school) and only have the two minutes to do this before going to the library to pick up books relating to an school assignment, and didn't want to start and then haul myself away. Still, I have at least 3 hours dedicated this afternoon (assuming my brain cooperates, after the appointment with therapist) and mabye some more tonight.

First email from Chris Baty.

Holy crap this is really happening!

Anyways, gotta go. Hope to update tomorrow, but who knows, might get caught in the writing rush and do nothing else. THen again, I might not.

Eitherway, I've got a P.A day coming up.

Thank god for the 3 day weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

cash advance
Online cash advance loan programs.