The Frantic Diary of the Month of November

Hope Springs Eternal ( -Someone, not me) - A Nanowrimo attempt

Name:
Location: Annapolis Valley, Canada

Decide to take private art lessons to see where it takes me.

Thursday, November 2

It a bird, its a plane.... it's a mearas?

So yesterday, for my story I wrote a total of 3,499 words, and a glossary for that writing of 1476 words. still, there were two pasted songs, and most of the glossary came from sources. Not only that but I've already made one error in logistics. Meh.

Destressing from school so I haven't written anything today (I stayed till 4: 25, don't have a lunch period, forgot my gloves at home, the bus didn't come until 4:45 and it snowed). So I got home, ate popcorn and started watching batman begins.

About Nano, if anyone from there is reading this (although I doubt it, I did put a link in my profile) I haven't replied to any mail not because I'm ignoring the world, but because I can't get anything to load in less than 1/2 and don't have that kind of patience.

Grr, people loading word count.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

cash advance
Online cash advance loan programs.