The Frantic Diary of the Month of November

Hope Springs Eternal ( -Someone, not me) - A Nanowrimo attempt

Name:
Location: Annapolis Valley, Canada

Decide to take private art lessons to see where it takes me.

Friday, November 24

I'm back, and not from the dead

Finally back on track.

Went to Starbucks (third time, on planned for tomorrow) and have some new stats;

308 - written at starbucks after Seadragon left
1267 - written at home, after starbucks
35,320 - total word count yesterday
41 727 - total word count today

6407 - words written that are all seadragons fault

so I have no choice by to feverantly say thank you Seadragon!

Also, my mom made a donation in my name and so now I have a pretty halo over my name. It kicks.

Oh, also new; I tried switch browsers from IE to Firefox, but am not sure I really get the greatness everyone keeps telling me about, so I continue to try, and see how it goes. My orgainsation was helped by separate user accounts; my main one, a nano one and a school one.

I figured I'd make up for my long absence by posting a crappy poem; doesn't that just make it all better?

So without further ado (cause there's been way to much of that already)

I walk and I walk, for my horse was lost
I march alone for my companion is gone
I weep I weep for my love has crossed
And alone I stand in the breaking dawn

My home, my home is far away
My land is spoilt and spent
All have I lost because I did stray
And in my choice I do repent

My heart my heart is split in two
My soul weights heavy now
So I lay beside the water blue
And dream of a dark grey bow

Lost and alone, in a dark dark cave
I sleep upon cold floor
Away to dream of peace and things
of Amroth evermore.

- song in a vision.



I'll see about posting a crappy drawing I fixed (not that it got uncrappy but that I took the map my mom printed on it, off. That'll teach me to leave stuff on desks!).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

cash advance
Online cash advance loan programs.