The Frantic Diary of the Month of November

Hope Springs Eternal ( -Someone, not me) - A Nanowrimo attempt

Name:
Location: Annapolis Valley, Canada

Decide to take private art lessons to see where it takes me.

Thursday, November 16

Third post today, you know I'm really avoiding writing

two things; one the week three pod cast mentioned elgaland vargaland, which I dutifully looked up (catch the quote? I'm obsessive) and found this... http://www.elgaland-vargaland.org/constitution/index.html Mildly intresting, mildly peculare.

Other thing, writing tip. Run out of plot steam? Find a crappy magasine (globe, national enquirer, whatever) and read it. By the end there will be plots and scemes out the wazoo you can use, and the best part? most of them are fictional anyways.

Unfourtanly, once again, that doesn't work with elves. Ugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

cash advance
Online cash advance loan programs.