The Frantic Diary of the Month of November

Hope Springs Eternal ( -Someone, not me) - A Nanowrimo attempt

Name:
Location: Annapolis Valley, Canada

Decide to take private art lessons to see where it takes me.

Monday, November 13

The ups and downs up being masochistic

So my word dept has been expunged, but at what cost? Not only am I certain that the quality of my writing suffered greatly, as can probably be seen in this post I have reverted to a slightly flower drivel that is not fit to be published, but I also created a massive headache that makes me want to curl up and sleep through the winter. Or at least november.

Ow.

The last 400 hundred words or so were the hardest but I managed to reach quota, pulling from 2 days behind, surpasing the expected 21 671 by 174 words, each more painful than the last. The only good news is that I am taking longer than expected in plot development meaning that I shouldn't run out of story before i reach 50 000 words.

The downside?

Worse crap than usual. By an extreme margin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

cash advance
Online cash advance loan programs.