The Frantic Diary of the Month of November

Hope Springs Eternal ( -Someone, not me) - A Nanowrimo attempt

Name:
Location: Annapolis Valley, Canada

Decide to take private art lessons to see where it takes me.

Monday, November 13

Rants without meaning

So I get futher behind. I plan history. Completly ignoring how I seem to find time for forums and blogging, I blame history.

I changed my standard participant icon to one that shows my progress bar, not that that suckers moving much, but ehg.

Not much can be said for today except that I have a headache (and possibly a cold. Damn flu shot mistakes) and that it's stupid that the hanging gardens of babylon were not a product of the babylonians. Neo-Babylonians, also known as Chaldeans, sure, but not the Babylonians.

Counter intuitive naming crap

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

cash advance
Online cash advance loan programs.