The Frantic Diary of the Month of November

Hope Springs Eternal ( -Someone, not me) - A Nanowrimo attempt

Name:
Location: Annapolis Valley, Canada

Decide to take private art lessons to see where it takes me.

Sunday, November 12

Waxing Grumpy

Ah, family. they can always be counted upon for a good humiliation or two.

I told my parents about my story, and the glaring flaw I've found (which I'll get to after the rant) and was subjected to shaming mockery. That'll help me achive my goal! Grr.

The thing I've found in writing my story it that all those fight scenes in LOTR? Nessisary. Turns out you can't write about a journey in which there is only a journey. Horse riding, eating lambas, sleeping, horse riding, eating lambas, sleeping, singing, horse riding, eating lambas, sleeping.... you get the point.

And it's a depressing one.

Got behind on the word count, what with frantically trying to prep for a history mid term ( I missed three classes last week. ugh. sometimes i am shocked at my own stupdity and ineptitude) and I'm not sure how I'll be able to catch that up what with the shaming feeling of pointlessness gifted to me by my generous parents.

Ah, I guess I was asking for it, describing the lack of excitement. In there defense they did ask if the scenery or whether or food changed, or if the conversation was wry or witty, to all of which I had to reply a resounding no.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

cash advance
Online cash advance loan programs.