The Frantic Diary of the Month of November

Hope Springs Eternal ( -Someone, not me) - A Nanowrimo attempt

Name:
Location: Annapolis Valley, Canada

Decide to take private art lessons to see where it takes me.

Saturday, November 11

Hello my blog, how I... okay haven't missed you

I was hiding from nano so I didn't was also hiding from blogging. Mind you a three day buffer and a lot of typing allowed me to catch up, so here I am. Don't I wish it was that easy to catch up at school. Ehn.

So I'm almost rounding 20 000 words, 19, 616 to be exact, although one of the people I write to (when I'm not neglecting nano anyways) has broken 50 000. I'd say not that I'm bitter, but I so am. Ehn.

The story is still dragging, as it turns out I do believe that you actully need fighting to make a journey story anything less then tedious but its a little late to change . Ehn.

Can't help wishing for things not to be had

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

cash advance
Online cash advance loan programs.