The Frantic Diary of the Month of November

Hope Springs Eternal ( -Someone, not me) - A Nanowrimo attempt

Name:
Location: Annapolis Valley, Canada

Decide to take private art lessons to see where it takes me.

Wednesday, November 15

Coffee Beans and Chocolate M&Ms

I already changed the name from sword to bow, it sounded better in Sindarin.

Anyways, my history teacher assigned an impossible project: research and then write a report that will turn into a five minute presentation complete with a poster and completely memorized (no que cards) before monday. Four fricken days. I couldn't meorize a five minute presentation in that time, let alone properly research adn adiquetly write one.

Needless to say I didn't make the 25 thou mark expected of today. And Its doubtful I will get any time for the next few days (I have buckets of science homework still being pushed off).

So I am eating comfort food, watching bones and learning about religion in ancient greece. At least I didn't get pythagerous (or however the huh thats spelt)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

cash advance
Online cash advance loan programs.