The Frantic Diary of the Month of November

Hope Springs Eternal ( -Someone, not me) - A Nanowrimo attempt

Name:
Location: Annapolis Valley, Canada

Decide to take private art lessons to see where it takes me.

Tuesday, November 14

And the title is what exactly? [mouthfull of marbles]

My word count rate is hampered by my tangents into making names (its just so much fun, and addictive: totally addictive) but I think I've come up with a better title for my novel (although it could be changed again later). Anyways title? The picture is the sindarin version (Screw them not speaking it, its the only one I can translate) or the birth name Amroth's mother *coughcreativelibertycough* gave him, indathanhathol or ind athan hathol, I'm not sure on the spacing. Anyways, it translates (think green/laeg leaf/lass) to heart (inner thought, meaning, heart; to be exact) beyond blade.

Brackets are fun.

Ehg, I might change the spelling slightly, (refer you back to Legolas) but there it is.

Amroth
Amdirion
indathanhathol


yeah, I should probably make that shorter.

Go, Hiswelókë's Sindarin dictionary (Edition 1.6, Lexicon 0.993) ! Whee! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

cash advance
Online cash advance loan programs.