The Frantic Diary of the Month of November

Hope Springs Eternal ( -Someone, not me) - A Nanowrimo attempt

Name:
Location: Annapolis Valley, Canada

Decide to take private art lessons to see where it takes me.

Tuesday, November 21

forcast: sporatic updating continues

So the history thing is finished, and I tried not to kavech to much about my own personal bias toward the events occuring during the Roman period. And thats all I'm going to say on that.

I present tomorrow.

Novel? Oh, well.

I missed a couple days (2 to be exact) and wrote some, but not enough today. Went to another Starbucks meet, enjoyed some coffee argued about politics and conversed on torture, but only one couple moved to another table.

Another meet on friday, should be a four person attendance!!

Seadragon also bet me that if I could catch up and stay caught up for friday she would buy me a coffee, and if she could write 45 000 (she's currently ahead. Buffer envy) I would buy her a coffee.

Us crazy gamblers.

and I'm only 2000 words behind. And all written out for today; my last scene would have been a tearjerker if it weren't for the fact that I'm writing it, and the saturation of adjectives (about 4 four every noun. My english teacher must be shuddering) didn't help much.

Ah.

40 008 by friday?

Easy Peasy.

Or something

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

cash advance
Online cash advance loan programs.