The Frantic Diary of the Month of November

Hope Springs Eternal ( -Someone, not me) - A Nanowrimo attempt

Name:
Location: Annapolis Valley, Canada

Decide to take private art lessons to see where it takes me.

Sunday, November 19

Title and names

Name issues.

I couldn't decide whether meaning or sound was more important

indthar-peng - meaning: heart beyond bow (sound)
indthar-hathol - meaning: heart beyond blade (translated sound)

I finally decided that I would have indthar-hathol as my title, but not as the character name, because it sucked phonetically.

So then I had to decide what to name him. I have a list of words, and possibilities and eventully compiled

ol cyll - meaning: dream bearer


---

Horse names, that I can't seem to keep track of when I need them;

Owner - Names - Meaning:

Amroth - Talt Fela - Falling Cave
Nimrodel - sir nen - river water
Mithrellas - ereb rhosg - lonely brown
Eanoth - beleg cardh - great deed


All but ereb rhosg are auatras, non-cannon relatives to the mearas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

cash advance
Online cash advance loan programs.