The Frantic Diary of the Month of November

Hope Springs Eternal ( -Someone, not me) - A Nanowrimo attempt

Name:
Location: Annapolis Valley, Canada

Decide to take private art lessons to see where it takes me.

Tuesday, November 21

I don't know why the photo is so blurry. gets better if you click on it, but just barely.





Earth crowned, water brother, enchant the wind and give blessedness to the fire

King of all galadhrim

Eternal

- - -

Verse in Sindarin about Amroth on his corination. I haven't worked it into the story and I probably won't be able to, but I can post it. :) Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there, I'm new to blogging and internet sites in general and was
wondering how you got the "www" included in your
domain name? I see your web address,
"http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=36097598&postID=116416227632590334" has the www and my domain looks like, "http://
mydomain.com". Do you know the easiest way I can alter this? I'm using
Wordpress platform. Many thanks

my website ... View my web page

4:06 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

cash advance
Online cash advance loan programs.