The Frantic Diary of the Month of November

Hope Springs Eternal ( -Someone, not me) - A Nanowrimo attempt

Name:
Location: Annapolis Valley, Canada

Decide to take private art lessons to see where it takes me.

Thursday, November 30

Things of bordom

More work on wiki, no more on story, another meet although the coffee (1) make me sleepy and sick feeling and Seadragon left early to catch Greys anatomy and we spent most of the time talking about post secondary education.

Ends today. I think I'm depressed.

Cool thing is I took the LOTR 1 dvd back to blockbuster (okay, my mom did it) and when she told them it sucked, because they didn't have another copy (which I would have preferred) we rented X-men 3, which was actully more expensive but we got it on exchange. Which was nice 'cause I had had the fellowship out for almost two weeks.

I was less angry about it being so crappy at that.

Got to school today. 8 hours. *sigh* I guess thats something

Is it wierd that I feel worse about not doing any nano related thingies?

I found a site, linked, nanofimo (http://www.nanofimo.org/) which breaks down to national novel finishing month, which is mostly for people who got their word count but didn't finish their story. It's to write 30 000 words in december (slighly less ambitious) but I doubt I'll sign up. I'm still sorting through things. Mabey next year?

I really hope Nano donations allow there to be a next year, cause nanoedmo died that way.

*sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

cash advance
Online cash advance loan programs.